Can you control your balance?
Fasten your helmet and compete with your colleagues.
Can you tackle a slalom and bumps while competing to be the fastest on the course? The segway relay is a great choice for anyone who loves driving segways. The segway relay is a team race where you’ll need to drive fast and think tactically to be the first to cross the finish line. You need to control your balance and keep a cool head when your competitors are gaining on you. One of our park guides will referee the race to keep things fair.
- You must min. be 135 cm. high
- Maximum permissible weight 117 kg
- Recommended weight min. 45kg
- We do not recommend the course for children under 10
- Everyone should wear a helmet and elbow pads
- We do not recommend that pregnant women drive a segway.
- Guides may at any time refuse you to ride the & nbsp; segway if they deem that the safety procedures are not being complied with.
- In the event of a thunderstorm, the segway will be closed.
- Please note that Segway & nbsp; has limited business hours on weekdays outside of school holidays.
- Entry to the park is not included in the price
- The early morning segway tour is available on days when the park is open (except weekdays in June and August)
- The entry ticket to the park is not included in the price, but can be purchased for 139 kr per person.
- The segway experience and tour of the park are in Danish.
Booking and questions
If you have questions about your group event in the Universe, you can call us on 88 81 95 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org