Guided tour on a segway
Take a guided tour of the park on a segway and experience it after closing time. A guide will take you around Universe after the park closes. The tour starts with an introduction to riding on a segway.
A guided tour of the park then follows. On the tour, the guide will explain the attractions and how the park was built. The tour will give your visit to Universe an extra dimension which is coloured with more interesting background information and a unique chance to experience the atmosphere of the park outside of normal hours.
- You must min. be 135 cm. high
- Maximum permissible weight 117 kg
- Recommended weight min. 45kg
- We do not recommend the course for children under 10
- Everyone should wear a helmet and elbow pads
- We do not recommend that pregnant women drive a segway.
- Guides may at any time refuse you to ride the & nbsp; segway if they deem that the safety procedures are not being complied with.
- In the event of a thunderstorm, the segway will be closed.
- Please note that Segway & nbsp; has limited business hours on weekdays outside of school holidays.
- Entry to the park is not included in the price
- The early morning segway tour is available on days when the park is open (except weekdays in June and August)
- The entry ticket to the park is not included in the price, but can be purchased for 129 kr per person.
- The segway experience and tour of the park are in Danish.
Booking and questions
If you have questions about your group event in the Universe, you can call us on 88 81 95 00 or send an email to email@example.com