On our°Sky Trail climbing course, you can test your climbing and balancing skills through no fewer than 25 challenges, from walking on a tightrope, to crossing swinging suspension bridges or taking a flier on a 21-meter zipline. The 25 challenges are at two different height levels, so there are possibilities for everyone.
You will be strapped into a full-body harness and instructed by our friendly guides before you are sent on an adventure where you can test your courage and fear of heights.
- Maximum permissible weight 136 kg (300 lbs).
- Maximum allowed height 203 cm (6'8").
- It is not permitted to use Sky Trail while pregnant.
- For safety reasons, pockets must be emptied.
- Fixed footwear is required and hair must be tied up.
- The guides may refuse to allow you to climb on Sky Trail at any time if they deem that the safety procedures cannot be followed.
- The price includes entry to the park during the scheduled time of the experience. If you would like time in the park on your own, you may purchase admission for DKK 129 per person (only on days when the park is open).
- English-speaking guides are available by arrangement.
- The experience can only be booked during Universe’s active season.
For more information or to book now, call or visit: 0045 88 81 95 00 or email@example.com